All children are expected to wear school uniform, items with the school logo can be purchased from the school office or from Tesco via tesco.com/ues. The uniform consists of: -
- Full length black trousers (boys or girls) or black school skirt (girls) or black school shorts (boys)
- Dark yellow polo shirts with school logo
- Navy sweatshirt or cardigan bearing the school logo
- Black, sensible shoes with low heels. Trainers are not allowed
- Jewellery is not permitted except for wrist watches and stud earrings for children with pierced ears. Please note all earrings MUST be removed for PE, and the child should be able to do this themselves. If you wish to have your child's ears pierced please do so at the beginning of the summer holidays so they will be healed sufficiently for earrings to be removed for PE in September.
PE kit needs to be kept in a pump bag bearing the child’s name and consists of: -
- Snug fitting white t shirt
- Blue shorts (not large baggy ones)
- Pumps or trainers
- Tracksuit (may be required during winter months)
Please label all clothing clearly to ensure items do not get lost.