Welcome to Year 6
Teacher - Mr C Sheldon Teacher - Miss F Fulton
Teaching Assistant - Miss S Moghaddam
To learn more about the new Y6 SATs click here.
- Homework timetables are in your child’s reading record. These are the days that homework is expected to be returned to school.
- Your child is expected to read a minimum of five times per week. They are expected to write three child comments about what they have learned when reading or 5 words they have used their breakdown strategies with. They should read two times per week to an adult and an adult should then write a comment in the record.
- Outdoor games or indoor PE:
- 6B – Outdoor games: Tuesday, Indoor PE: Wednesday
- 6Y – Outdoor games: Wednesday, Indoor PE: Tuesday
Please ensure your child has the correct kit in school on both days.
Please see the attached document on how to support your child/children with reading: