Top Online Safety tips for Parents
- Talk to your child about what they’re up to online.
- Watch Thinkuknow films and cartoons with your child.
- Encourage your child to go online and explore.
- Set parental controls on all internet enabled devices.
- Set boundaries in the online world just as you would in the real world.
- Talk to your child about being respectful online and how to report unacceptable behaviour.
For further information on online safety, please visit the following websites:
Here is the link to the latest Vodafone Digital Parent Magazine: