Welcome to Year 4
Teacher- Miss J Barr Teacher - Mrs S Rider
Teaching Assistant – Miss L Bamford Teaching Assistant - Ms C McNicholls
SEN Support Miss P Cheenibass (pm)
This is the Year 4 teaching and learning programme for 2022/2023
These are our half termly teaching and learning programmes. Click on the half term you want to view.
- Homework will be given out on a Friday and must be returned by Wednesday. If your child needs help with their homework, please speak with their class teacher before the return day.
- We will change reading books once your child has finished their book. Your child should read at home 5 times a week. Of those 5 times, we hope they can read with an adult at least twice. Please ensure they write down any tricky or unknown words in their books.
- We recommend that their PE kit is brought in each Monday and that it stays in school until Friday, in case PE day changes for any reason. Our current PE days are Thursday for outdoor PE and Friday for indoor PE.
- Children will have weekly swimming lessons (Tuesday - 4Y Wednesday - 4B). Girls will need a swimming costume and a hat, and boys will need swimming trunks. No goggles, bikinis or swimming shorts are allowed.
- Spelling Tests will be on a Friday. Please ensure that spelling books are in school on this day.
Here are 50 recommended books for Year 4
Please click here for our weekly timetable.
Autumn: Great Greek Gifts
Spring: Rampaging Romans