School meals are free for children in Years R, 1 and 2 and cost £2.30 per day for all other children. Payment must be made on a Monday on ParentPay to cover the full week ahead (£11.50). If your child wishes to change between sandwiches and school meals you must provide one weeks notice and complete the attached form. Please click here.
If you get any of the following support payments your child may be entitled to receive free school meals:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit - If you apply on or after 1st April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get).
If you wish to apply for free school meals please click here.
Should you wish school to apply for free school meals on your behalf please click here and complete the form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Children who receive a qualifying benefit in their own right are also allowed to receive free school meals.
Children under the compulsory school age who are in full time education may also be entitled to receive free school meals.
All school meals are cooked on the premises by our own staff and follow a 3 week menu, which can be viewed here.