Welcome to Year 6
Teacher - Mr C Sheldon Teacher - Miss F Fulton
Teaching Assistant - Miss S Moghaddam Teaching Assistant - Miss E Jones
To learn more about the new Y6 SATs click here.
Home learning plans and resources for week commencing 1st June
Please see below for some activities to try at home during the May half term holiday
Please see below for a link to 'Lockdown SATs. Have fun!
- Homework timetables are in your child’s reading record. These are the days that homework is expected to be returned to school.
- Your child is expected to read a minimum of five times per week. They are expected to write three child comments about what they have learned when reading or 5 words they have used their breakdown strategies with. They should read two times per week to an adult and an adult should then write a comment in the record.
- Outdoor games or indoor PE:
- 6B – Outdoor games: Tuesday, Indoor PE: Wednesday
- 6Y – Outdoor games: Wednesday, Indoor PE: Tuesday
Please ensure your child has the correct kit in school on both days.
Here is are 50 Recommended Reads for Year 6.
Please see the attached document on how to support your child/children with reading: