For information on how to set up privacy settings on PlayStation 4 and Xbox, the following website has a useful step by step guide:
We would recommend that you set it up so that only friends can see your information and connect with you.
Here are some guides to Fortnite for parents:
Parent guide to Roblox
New online safety website launched by Google.
Can you be 'internet awesome'?
Top Online Safety tips for Parents
- Talk to your child about what they’re up to online.
- Watch Thinkuknow films and cartoons with your child.
- Encourage your child to go online and explore.
- Set parental controls on all internet enabled devices.
- Set boundaries in the online world just as you would in the real world.
- Talk to your child about being respectful online and how to report unacceptable behaviour.
For further information on online safety, please visit the following websites:
Here is the link to the latest Vodafone Digital Parent Magazine: