PE and Sports Funding
All maintained schools have benefited from additional funding in the form of the PE & Sports Grant. Our allocation for the Academic Year 2021/22 is £19,560. This funding had the following objectives.
- To increase the engagement of all pupils in regular physical activity – kick starting healthy active lifestyles
- To develop assessment of PE and how we use assessment data.
- To increase the confidence, knowledge and skills of all staff in teaching dance
- To offer a broader experience of a range of sports and activities offered to all pupils
- To increase participation in competitive sport
A full evaluation of the impact of PE and Sport funding in 2022/23 can be found here.